Giveaways

Five Days of Feebies- Day Five!

Re: Five Days of Feebies- Day Five!

• Not sure yet, going to select flowers that are purple and green. My fiance and I really like the belles of Ireland.
  • Garden style bouquet with lavender white roses and hydrangeas
  • Garden roses, protea, dahlias and lots and lots of greenery!
  • Roses, roses, roses!
  • Hydrangeas, peonies, & ranunculus :)
  • i had pink & lavender roses with baby's breath.
  • Purple roses
  • We have 2 ideas in mind depending on the venue we choose. If we go with our local botanical conservatory then I won't be carrying a bouquet because how can you compete with the floral surroundings? And if we choose our local historical society's old town village then I will be making fabric bouquets & bouts. Either way no flowers will be harmed and our wedding will be just as beautiful ;-)

• Peonies and hydrangeas...my bouquet can't be big enough! 

• lookame3639lookame3639
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Love Its 100 Comments First Answer
    edited March 2014
    I won't be having flowers since they are way out of our budget. Instead my mom, FI and I went through old jewelry of ours and my grandma's and made a brooch bouquet for me to carry and my son and FI will be wearing a brooch thatthey chose. The venue we chose is beautiful without the need for flowers.

These items mean more to me than some flowers. I love flowers, they are beautiful and smell amazing but these are pieces I can save forever and the special touches in my bouquet (mine and FI high school class rings and my grandma's brooches which she won't be presant for the wedding) means much more to me than flowers. The fact that my mom and FI helped me put the bouquet together also makes it more meaningful.

(Please note I've never showed my bouquet off because I wanted it to be a surprise at my wedding but just for you ladies I'll post ;D) The large green flower at the top is my grandmas...

(...wait does this mean I'm disqualified...???)
  • Not sure yet. I would love traditional roses, peonies, and carnations!
  • Well, I would love to have peonies but they'll be out of season. So probably assorted white and peach flowers, mostly roses :)
  • Ace7Ace7
    First Comment
    I have no clue yet but i like garden roses and Texas wild flowers!
  • Sunflowers!
  • JennyColadaJennyColada Awesometown, CA
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    Tulips are my absolute favorite, but I am playing with the idea of also having herbs in my bouquet (as I'm getting married in a culinary garden). Perhaps honeysuckle and rosemary. Tarragon is my favorite herb so maybe that. :)
  • Still deciding, but blue delphinium and roses are high on the list!
  • Purple and orange 'spice' colors. In terms of type of flower, lots of dahlias, stock, roses, etc.
  • I am having baby's breath for pew decorations! I love the fullness of hydrangeas so those will be present. Since my wedding is coral and the theme more or less gardenlike, there will be a lot of greens along with garden roses, peonies, and pops of berries.
  • Pink peonies!!!!!
  • I can't decide, I do like peonies though.

• blue hydrangeas and cream garden roses, mostly.  baby's breath tied with tulle for outside ceremony and inside for simple centerpieces (in mint julep cups).  If the florist can get some, we will have cornflowers (bachelors buttons), too, because my parents had them at their wedding but the florist messed up and dyed the ones they ordered black!! so, my mom and my aunt had to run and pick it from the countryside where they got married, so I'd love to have some mixed in as a surprise for them at my wedding :)
  • No pictures yet. My bouquet will be pink roses, and pink peonies, no greenery or baby's breath.  My bridesmaids will have the same but smaller. I found lace to wrap the bouquets in that quite randomly matches some of the lace detailing in the bottom of my dress of a daisy like flower. This details carries over to the veil and the wedding jewelry.

Centerpieces will be roses, peonies(pink) and white hydrangeas.  In gold vases. The aisles in the church will be bouquets of white and pink hydrangeas.  The place cards at the reception will sit on a bed of roses and rose petals. The cake will have a cascade of pink roses and peonies coming down the cake and also sitting on a bed of roses and rose petals.

Anniversary

• We are getting married at a park and garden so we won't need ceremony flowers. Bouquets are habd made paper flowers with baby's breath and daisies Centerpieces are daisies, baby's breath, black eyed susans, and blue cornflowers.
  • Handmade paper flowers, white gerber daisies, honesty pods, japanese lanterns, and babys breath.
  • A mix of blushes, poppy, and corals with mint green foliage.  
  • chibiyuichibiyui The Boring Part of MD
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    Bridesmaids are carrying bouquets of blue hydranges, and I am carrying a bouquet of green hydrangeas, fiddlers green and other leafy plants.

Anniversary
  • Loosely tied and a little informal with lots of texture! Pinecones, succulents, privet berries, pods... :)
  • Our flowers are all to reflect a romantic- garden theme that reflects our "fairytale ending" wedding theme.  My bouquet has a mixture of ivory and lavender roses, darker purple freesia and stock, and some deep purple mini gerbera while my bridesmaids have lavender roses, pale yellow freesia, and dark purple gerbera.  For the guys, we are doing roses: white for my groom and lavender for the groomsmen, with lavender roses and a spray of lavender for the dads.  
  • I loved this bouquet I saw at a Bridal Show in LA! I want something very similar!!!

• peonies, hydrangea, and basically everything else beautiful :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards