Giveaways

Five Days of Feebies- Day Five!

124»

Re: Five Days of Feebies- Day Five!

• doeydodoeydo Southwestern Ontario
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    Lavender roses with a mix of other flowers such as lavender stock, shades of purple hydrangea, and perhaps a lavender lisianthus.
  • Inspired by this arrangement, orchids and succulents. Love it!
  • We haven't decided for sure yet, but I think it will be daisies :)
  • purple Lisianthus, lavender statice, lavender roses, ivy, hydrangea, queen ace lace, and sahara roses.
  • SMK16SMK16
    First Comment
    White/purple poppy !! :)
  • I really wanted daffodils, but our date ended up being later than we thought it would be (May 16) so we will do sdimething else, thinking of tulips, but not sure now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not entirely sure what my exact flowers will be, but my grandfather's ladyfriend was a florist and they are the ones providing my flowers so I'm sure they'll look great! We're doing fall-colored flowers (yellows, reds, oranges, etc) that will really pop against the navy-blue dresses my bridesmaids will be wearing.
  • HeatherKatHeatherKat the Frozen Tundra
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    I actually JUST got home from the florist. We're having anemones, peonies, and ranunculus.
    Amor vincet omnia.... par liones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Haven't quite decided yet, but definitely want something light, bring, and garden-y rather than formal. Going to see if I can make irises and gladioli work together somehow, since those two are my favorites.
  • Bridesmaid will have astilbe, while I have a cascading bouquet of garden roses and amaranths.
  • Mix of blush, white, pink, and some green with peonies, anemones, ranunculus.  I will ask them to make it in a slight cascade shape!  
  • We are having a variety of flowers, main ones include: white hydrangea, lavender roses, purple cabbage flowers, and statice with pops of yellow craspedia.
  • I have not decided what flowers yet but our colors are purple and blue. They will be winter seasonal flowers.
  • jenna8984jenna8984 clam bakes & patriots
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    My bridesmaids will have all white hydrangeas with a few white roses and white freesia mixed in. I love how white pops against a colored dress. I hate white flowers for the bride and feel that it just blends with the dress so my bouquet will be green hydrangeas, with a few white roses and white freesia mixed in. Basically this photo but white roses instead of the purple. No additional flowers for decoration due to cost. 

• Mine will be white roses, light pink calla lilies, and babies breath. Bridesmaids will be similar, but pink roses and white calla lilies with babies breath that's been sprayed silver. My bridesmaids will have grey dresses. I figure the pink will be really nice against the grey.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
124»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards