Massachusetts
Options

HELP!!! Looking for Offbeat Locations for Wedding...Hillside/Park/Meadow!!! Please Help!

I live in Connecticut, and I'm looking for a place to have my wedding (anywhere in New England works!!)!!! I want it to be really relaxed, picnic blankets, hammocks...balloons..just pure easy non stressfulness!!! sooo I am looking for somewhere that is private, that I can have time to set the wedding up myself, very diy!!! I want it to have flowers for sure..a picturesque meadowy hillside! enough space for probably around 100 people at most...cheap...I want to be able to set up a tent if i need it...bathrooms if possible, easy for elderly people to access....think hippie, earth lover couple...dogs must be able to come!!! I know I'm asking for a lot...because I can't find it!!! I'm getting ready to elope....pleaseeee help me!!!....Ive tried looking for houses to rent, but its really annoying and hard to find places that aren't ridiculous in price...does anyone know a house to rent?!?! looking for a date of June 19, 2015!!
this is my pinterest wedding page...to help...this is the picture i love the most! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/467881848759665473/

Re: HELP!!! Looking for Offbeat Locations for Wedding...Hillside/Park/Meadow!!! Please Help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards