Chit Chat

How I met your mother *possible spoilers*

I just realized the finale is tonight! I'm excited to see what happens but sad that it is ending. I hope some of the theories aren't true. Some people think that Ted has died and the kids have been watching a video of him. That would be sooo depressing.

Re: How I met your mother *possible spoilers*

• I had heard a theory that the Mom had died.

• You both better be wrong!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I don't watch the show, but I have also heard the theory that the mother died and Ted is telling his kids how he met their mother because they don't remember her.

As dorky as this is, I'm actually going to watch the series finale, just for the cultural reference.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • I've only seen the episodes up until they stop showing the re-runs on FX, so maybe the season prior to last season?  But I will probably tape it because I just want to see how it ends or I may just wait and read about it online tomorrow.

• I think I'll watch it. I didn't follow the show religiously, but I watched enough to know what is going on, and I like the show. 
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• I've watched the show from Day 1. While this season was disappointing (minus the episode where we followed the mother's journey) I am very much looking forward to tonight. So much so that I'm going to stay up to watch it live despite my alarm being set for 2:30am.

• Jells, I agree. The only episode I liked this season was the mom's perspective one. I've never missed an episode, so I'll be sad to see this one go like I was when Friends ended.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Does anybody else think it's slow?
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2014
    Slow and depressing.
  • That was really drepressing but I did love that last moment.
  • DH's first night at home in a while.  He hates HIMYM.   He actually put it on for me (like hisgirlfriday - I wasn't a regular, but wanted to the see the end).  Well after reading these posts I told DH word on the street it was sad and slow so change the channel and I will watch it later.    

I'm okay with spoilers.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards