Not Engaged Yet

Intro! (I'm not crazy, I swear)

2»

Re: Intro! (I'm not crazy, I swear)

• @lalalaurita I'm not crazy as far as I know, but I'm sure there are days my boyfriend would beg to differ.  @BreMR I'm also 27, but haven't been with my boyfriend nearly as long as you, although my boyfriend was 10 years old 12 years ago so it may be slightly strange if I had been.  Also not pre-planning a wedding or engaged as of yet, but I do live with my boyfriend at the moment.  Annd my life is pretty boring haha

P.S. Currently watching Cougar Town, which of course then reminds me of Friends haha
  • For some reason, I COULD NOT post yesterday!  Like, there just wasn't a text box here, and when I clicked "reply", it didn't do anything.  So here are my answers to a couple of questions (I'm sure I'm missing some, sorry!)

Any pet?  Probably a dog.  Not super picky about what kind, but a puppy!  (Although if I were seriously getting a dog, I'd probably adopt one that was a couple of years old from a shelter, since everyone wants puppies and older dogs need love, too.)

What would I do with $1000?  Put it towards a big trip.  Although I'd be tempted to buy all the cute clothes with it and go out for a super fancy dinner.

• Welcome to the nuthouse!

Who has been your favorite BSC poster to date?

Do you have a favorite boob?

Do you have a favorite recipe?  (Bonus points for sharing it!)
  • evadorroughevadorrough member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2014
    Thanks, shoes!  Um.. basically any BSC poster who's 17 and in looove, and is a super special snowflake because they've "been through so much."  It's genuinely sad (because I've actually been there, and getting out of that relationship was the best decision I've ever made, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone), but so entertaining.

Love my boobs equally.  They're probably one of my best features.

Just one favorite recipe?  I've been making a lot of stuff from this blog lately: http://dishingupthedirt.com/  Nothing on there satisfies my sweet tooth, but I love her approach to food.  

Also, I made these (clicky) not too long ago, and they were SO GOOD.
  • Thanks, shoes!  Um.. basically any BSC poster who's 17 and in looove, and is a super special snowflake because they've "been through so much."  It's genuinely sad (because I've actually been there, and getting out of that relationship was the best decision I've ever made, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone), but so entertaining.

Love my boobs equally.  They're probably one of my best features.

Just one favorite recipe?  I've been making a lot of stuff from this blog lately: http://dishingupthedirt.com/  Nothing on there satisfies my sweet tooth, but I love her approach to food.  

Also, I made these (clicky) not too long ago, and they were SO GOOD.
    You.  I like you.  You can stay.

Where do you live?
  • Haha, thanks!  I like it here.  I live in Seattle.
  • Just wanted to say hello and welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards