Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

What is a good facial mask?

My wedding is in June and I want to start doing facial masks.  What is good facial mask to use, preferably on the cheaper side.  Any suggestions or input is greatly appreciated!

Re: What is a good facial mask?

• What are your skin issues? Do you want a mask you can apply by hand and wash off, or one of those pre-soaked papery masks?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What are you hoping to achieve from your mask? Hydation, clearing, pore minimizing, shine control, etc? There are many options!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • I mostly want clearing and pore minimizing
  • I like the Queen Helena mask.  It is in a white and green bottle. You can find it in target, walmart, CVS, walgreens and it works well.  I use it for pore minimizing and cleansing and it works well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great, thanks!
  • Yup Queen Helena Mint mask. You can get it at Sally's Beauty supply too. Love it!
  • Thanks! I actually bought it a few weeks back and have been using it, I can really tell a difference already!
  • Another suggestion if you ever want to try something else - Origin's Clay Mask. I've been using it for about a year and it makes a big difference.
  • I recently started using Aztec Indian Healing Clay and I love how its working on my skin. I've noticed my pores are much better since using it. I mix the clay with apple cider vinegar for the added "oomf" but you can also just mix it with water. Leave it on between 5-15 minutes. Good luck on your search!
  • If you are not acne prone, an egg white mask is really great for toning. Just separate a yolk from the white and beat the white until it's a little frothy and apply. Let it dry and then wash it off! Easy peasy, and right in your kitchen. Also, the yolk can be used as a moisturizing mask.
  • The glam glow supermud clearing mask is great for spot treating.  I use this when I have a pimple I want to go away fast.  The Queen Helene mask is awesome as well, I will use it 2x a week and it makes a huge difference in keeping my pores clear and my skin glowing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards