Wisconsin

Officiant : personal or cut and paste

We need to decide this week on our officiant.  One will create our ceremony from scratch, which is obviously more expensive.  The other is cheaper but cut and paste.  However, he will include our special version of the unity ceremony and the info about how long our families have been married.

ANy one have experience with one type or the other?  What did you go with - did you wish you had gone the other way?

Thanks!

Re: Officiant : personal or cut and paste

• edited December 2011
    I am using someone who will personalize our ceremony however we would like and whom we feel very comfortable with.  If you can't make up your mind about have a customized vs. a traditional ceremony, pick the officiant with whom you have a better connection with!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    The officiant we are using will do whatever we want him to do.  I don't think I would book an officiant if I had to us their outline and couldn't customize it to fit what we wanted....it is our day and all.  Choosing an officiant that lets us customize was not any cheaper than any other one, atleast that I am aware of.
  • hdheinzhdheinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you ladies have any recommendations?  We are looking for a spiritual, but not religious ceremony.

Who are you using? And how much should we budget for the officiant?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards