April 2014 Weddings

It's our month, ladies!

So excited! I said to my fiancee last night, "This is the last month when I won't be married to you!" After 15 years together, it's about time!

Hope everyone's final preparations are going well. We did our seating this weekend. Man, was that tough!

Happy Wedding Month!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's our month, ladies!

• Only a few days left here, eeee! I'm getting excited, but also really anxious. I've only slept a whole night once since Friday, and it's driving me crazy. I'm tired, but too excited/nervous (not about FI) to sleep. Works been crazy too, but at least it's helping the days go quicker!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just 3 more days left here. All the final details are draining and exhausting.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I HATE these final details! Too bad I also have some big details left...like uh TRANSPORTATION! Hopefully I can book it with only a week and a half to go. Oops!
  • Happy Wedding Month to you all - ESPECIALLY the ladies that are kicking off with their April 4/5 Weddings. We are 12 days out and Im definitely feeling the pressure. Im almost sick with excitement too.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• amm88amm88 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    Happy Wedding Month to us all!! I'm so excited about the whole thing! We're having a couple of dinners with the out of town/country guests in the days before the wedding so it'll really be a three-day party. Can't wait to see everybody, it'll be so much fun!!

Anniversary

• Happy Wedding Month ladies!! I just can't believe it's almost here. Looking forward to getting married and celebrating with all our friends and family! :-)
  • Happy wedding month!! We have 24 days, and everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous. I'm just really excited!! Plus, our wedding is sort of a family reunion for both parts. There are a bunch of people that my FI and I are really excited to see, and we're excited for our families to have the opportunities to spend time with people that they only see once every few years!
  • WOOT WOOT!!! After a year of planning I am so happy to be done. Like everyone else I have a few last minute details to wrap up until our April 25th wedding but i'm so happy to be done :), i'm just worried about what i'm going to do with my free time after the wedding...... Oh well Congrats Ladies!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards