Texas-Houston

Photographers in Houston/Galveston, Texas

We are on a tight budget and the photographer we thought we could afford, just informed us of "additional" costs to get the photo's and won't supply a disk.  We just paid a deposit with Wedding Bug for a wedding in Galveston in June 2014.  Does anyone have any experience with them in Galveston? The entire process of getting a photographer with a chance of having horrible photos is making me a nervous wreck.  Thanks.

Re: Photographers in Houston/Galveston, Texas

• Sorry, I don't have knowledge of them.

I would highly recommend our photographer, Jessica Pledger.  I believe 6 hours plus a full CD is $2000.  I don't know if that's in your budget or not, but it's a pretty good deal for her quality compared to some other photographers around.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

SaveSave
  • I would recommend Chinh Phan with Forowerk Group. He is very affordable, amazing, and he doesn't nickel and dime you for prints, photo books, and canvas prints. He just gives you your pictures on a disc, and you can do whatever you want with them. 
  • Check out Kathleen Weibel, in League City.. you can find her pics on Pinterest, as well as her website, KathleenWeibel.com, I think. 

She is just as good, if not better than the expensive guys in Houston, and we got the full 10 hour package, with an added bridal shoot, for $2850, I think.. close to it...
    She is very nice, easy to talk to, I have been extremely happy with my experience!

• I know this post was from last year, but I definitely recommend C. Baron Photography. They travel all around the greater Houston area and they captured a historic rustic chic wedding in Galveston.
  • Hi! This is my first time posting, but I am using Jordan Isbell Photography. She is based out of Texas City. I conversed with her through email and met her at a local coffee shop to discuss things. My wedding is not until 2016, but I am very excited and happy with my decision so far. Hope that helps! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards