May 2014 Weddings

Anyone doing a Boudoir photoshoot as a grooms gift?

I just scheduled mine for next Friday! I'm nervous and excited. I wish a was a couple pounds thinner (don't we all) but I know with the right poses/lingerie/lighting I should look good. I get three outfit changes and I'm trying to decide...I want to do one bridal outfit. White sheer lingerie and veil. For the second one I was thinking of wearing my FI's uniform shirt (he's a police officer), a push-up bra, booty shorts and knee high leather boots. Maybe hold some handcuffs.

For the third outfit I'm torn between wearing a black garter slip and thigh highs and this pretty vintage lingerie and costume pearls. I'm really fair skinned and It's a peach color that looks good with my skin-tone.

Is any one else doing one? what are you wearing?

Re: Anyone doing a Boudoir photoshoot as a grooms gift?

• I am doing one. I haven't picked my outfits yet, going to talk to my friend whose doing the pics for me, and I'll decide then.

I personally like the sound of the vintagey lingerie and pearls the best of your third options. 

Good luck!

Anniversary
  • I haven't chimed in much here, but I'm doing one Saturday!!  :)  I'm wearing white corset/garters for one, a t-shirt of mine (that has his college one it) with a push up bra and 'cheeky' panties from VS, and like you, I'm unsure what to do for the last one.  I have my hair trial Saturday morning, so my hair will be done like it will be for the wedding.  So excited!!
  • I did mine last week. It was so fun and the pics turned out so awesome! I wore a football jersey from his fav team with cheeky undies and then a black bra and undie set with a silky black robe, heels, and pearls. And don't worry at all about those "few pounds". I'm not skinny by any means and it's all about how you pose, and in the end your FI loves you the way you are right :)
  • Are you ladies keeping it a surprise from your grooms? I feel like my guy would love it but we'd both be mortified if ANYONE ever got hold of the pictures. I'd even feel awkward in front of the photographer!
  • I Just got the digital proofs back and I am very happy with them! I can't wait to show them to Fi on our wedding day! I was surprisingly comfortable for the shoot and the pics definitely make me see myself in a new/sexier light. I ended up doing white/bridal lingerie, a black slip, and the vintage peach outfit. I also did one photo with handcuffs as a subtle nod to his job.
  • My shoot is scheduled for tonight. I'm so nervous. Did you guys all have fun?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine was a blast!! I'm naturally a giggly person, so my 'sexy' face didn't work well, but my pics were amazing, and made me feel amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards