April 2014 Weddings

Wedding dreams

I really wish these wedding dreams would stop!  I am not stressed in real life, but I keep having stressful wedding dreams every night.  I try not to think/talk about wedding things before bed, but it doesn't work.  Most of the time my dreams are about me forgetting things, so I've been making lists for everything!  I guess I'll just have to deal with 10 more days of stressful dreaming.  Has anyone else been dreaming about your wedding??

Re: Wedding dreams

• I had a wedding dream the week before my dress came in.

In the dream, I went to my parents' house to get dressed for the wedding (in real life, I'm getting dressed in a hotel in another state), and realized that I had no coffee and no wedding dress. Both seemed of critical importance so my dad and I went out to get both. When we returned, we had neither but we brought my mother a puppy. And she was really pissed!

I can understand the stress about not having the dress. I have no idea what the rest of it meant!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have been having wedding dreams for months. I am sure it will get worse the week of the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards