Wisconsin
Options

Hair and Makeup in Madison

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a salon in Madison that will travel to our hotel to do our hair and makeup. I've already had someone recommend Bride Heads, but they're really slow on getting back to me. I've called twice and not gotten a response. Do any of you have recommendations? Price is an issue, so I don't want somewhere super expensive, but again, they have to be willing to go to the hotel.
Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair and Makeup in Madison

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...  I can't help with a traveling person. 

If you change your mind and can go to a salon, I was very pleased with Ultimate Salon and Spa.  Everyone had their hair done at the same time, so it didn't take forever.  Everyone looked fab too! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When is your wedding and at what hotel are you staying at? 
  • Options
    hmholdenhmholden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's October 1st and we're staying at the Sheraton.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Juliaav79Juliaav79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, I totally agree about Bride Heads they are very slow...we called Cinema Hair Studio first and they were about 3 weeks in getting back to me, I have sent numerous mesages to Bride Heads and got a response but have not returned any of my messages since then. It's a little worrying.

Have you asked if your regular stylist will come to the hotel on that day?
  • Options
    hmholdenhmholden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's the problem...I don't have a regular stylist. Did Cinema ever get back to you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have had the same woman doing my hair for 11 years (yes, 11).  She does an amazing job with color and cuts.  But more importantly she also came to my parent's home to do my sister's (the bride) hair as well as all the other bridesmaids.  She brought one other stylist to help out but she oversaw everything.  We had a blast with her and she did an amazing job on our hair.  She's always happy to fix anything you don't like and doesn't get snippy or too controling. Also if you are a type who can't decide how to do your hair if you give her a little artistic room and a general direction she can come up with something great.  Or if you are like me, you can bring a bunch of pictures and she'll help you get the look you are going for.  Her name is Amber and her company is J Modern Designs phone number (608) 850-5505.  She's located in Waunakee but I think she's fine doing a little traveling.  Check her out!
  • Options
    hmholdenhmholden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem! Let me know how it turns out!
  • Options
    Juliaav79Juliaav79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you found someone, but Bridheads got an assistant to manage the emails and booking. I have them coming to the hotel for my hair and makeup.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards