North Carolina-Outer Banks

Review of GREAT invitation vendor - HLR Designs

My invites went out this week and I want to give a Fantastic review to Heather Rollins of HLR Designs! Everything about this process was enjoyable and the price was BELOW what I had budgeted. That never happens, right? We saw Heather's invites at the Bridal Expo last year and my fiance immediately fell in love with her lighthouse photo invite. I contacted her when we got home and started the collaborative process. On our next trip back to OBX Heather met us with a box full of ideas, special papers, color swatches,etc based on the color scheme and ideas we'd shared through email. She would combined all of our requests into the perfect invite for our event. We made the decision to go with her on the spot, and she set to work making a sample for us to approve. She frequently sent us pictures of the work as it developed, and gave me a sample invite to touch and feel at another meeting... although I'n sure she would have mailed this to me if I were not planning another trip to her area. The final step was to send Heather the address list which she then used to assemble the invites into two groups, those staying with us and those staying elsewhere, which required different RSVP info. Heather assembled, addressed, stamped, and mailed the invites from OBX on the date we agreed, without me ever having to touch them again. At no time did I ever doubt that they would be beautiful, creative, and perfectly handled. Heather will use the same theme, papers, etc to do signs for the guest rooms at the event house, table cards, and anything else I need for the actual day.  I can't say enough about this vendor except... USE HER! Now if all the other vendors will be as responsive, creative, butget friendly, patient, and easy to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards