Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

finalizing music with dj help

so my wedding is at the end of june of this year when should we meet with the dj to finalize the music, i need to give him a cd of 3 armenian songs we want played and to make sure that the song my dad wants to dance with me and a few other songs to see if  he can get that are not in his database

Re: finalizing music with dj help

• Options
    we met with our DJ a month before and he then sent me a spreadsheet to fill in all of our requests and playlists. We had up until 48 hours before the wedding to make any changes in terms of guaranteeing the song would be there. I literally finalized my ceremony music 2 days before and all was good.  But every DJ could be different so I would simply shoot him an email or phone call and ask what his timeline is like. If he has a lot of events around yours sending him stuff a month in advance may get lost or he may be busy with other events 2 days before where he could not honor changes. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    thanks i have a client log on and it has a song generator for important songs do not play etc. and i have up until june something to finalize that part i will shoot him off an email this week
  • Options
    We met with ours a month out. He requested all special music three weeks out so if it took time to work on- he could make sure to spend the necessary time. I.e. our first dance will be shortened a little and the song I'm using for a processional needs to be cut and looped. 

What Armenian songs are you including?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards