May 2014 Weddings
Options

Photo Booth as Wedding Favor Signage

We're having a photo booth at our wedding next month and its one of those deluxe ones - tons of props, personalized wedding logo on each strip of pictures, HD video capability, etc. We're having the pictures our guests can take home (an unlimited amount) as our wedding favors. Does anyone have any ideas for how to gracefully inform the guests of that? Like, other than putting up a sign that says "LISTEN UP! THESE PICTURES ARE THE FAVORS!"Not that we'd ever do that, but you get the drift! :)

Re: Photo Booth as Wedding Favor Signage

• Options
    I've been to several weddings that have had photo booths and I don't remember there being a particular sign saying "this is your gift" - usually we just all start taking crazy photos and the person running the booth (usually from the company) says something like "and here's one for you!".
  • Options
    I've been to several weddings that have had photo booths and I don't remember there being a particular sign saying "this is your gift" - usually we just all start taking crazy photos and the person running the booth (usually from the company) says something like "and here's one for you!".
    This has been my experience as well.  I'm having a photo booth and signage never came across my mind.  When people have asked what we picked as a favor I've said we opted for photo both instead of a dust collector.  Hopefully people get the hint.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We're doing the photo booth as well, not just as a favor (along with a plantable seed paper) but also as out guestbook signing. I ended up just making a sign like this to go on the table: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/305259680963191777/ . There will be an attendant with the booth for the whole time, so I'm sure he/she will make sure that everyone knows to take one (or more!) and leave one. I was also playing around with a sign like this other one but I'm still not sold on it yet.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Favors are not required at any wedding reception-the reception IS the "thank you" to your guests sharing your day with you and FI.

If you advertise that your picture booth prints are their favor, you run the risk of people thinking they aren't "enough" of a favor. When in fact, they are quite awesome.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're doing the photo booth as well, not just as a favor (along with a plantable seed paper) but also as out guestbook signing. I ended up just making a sign like this to go on the table: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/305259680963191777/ . There will be an attendant with the booth for the whole time, so I'm sure he/she will make sure that everyone knows to take one (or more!) and leave one. I was also playing around with a sign like this other one but I'm still not sold on it yet.
    I like the idea of doing a version of the sign you attached to your post (the ladies and gents one). I was kind of thinking we should let people know that we get a copy of all the pictures from the the booth...because knowing my friends there will be some rated-R shenanigans going on! 
  • Options
    Hi
    I love it love it love it
    Were doing these as our favors:
    Inside will be a note and chocolates: either Hershey kisses or chocolate poker chips chocolates:

Im going to use the photo frames for the photo book/message to guest for where to sit

Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards