North Carolina

Brand new, unworn, BEAUTIFUL bridesmaids dresses!

megduncan5megduncan5 member
First Comment First Anniversary
edited April 2014 in North Carolina
Hi everyone,

I have several bridesmaids dresses that are unworn that I would like to sell. The wedding was cancelled, so I paid my friends back for the dresses but now I am stuck with them!

These are unworn, with tags still attached. In fact, they are still being held at the bridal boutique until I figure out what to do with them. 

The dress is shown below. The brand is "Wtoo" made by Watters, style number 172, and the dresses are absolutely gorgeous! Colors and sizes are listed below. The Macadamia color doesn't look as iridescint in real life as it does in this picture; it's really a beautiful color; I consider it champagne.

I have 10 dresses in Macadamia (Champagne) (sizes 14, 14, 14, 10, 4, 2, 6, 4, 12xl (extra length)).
I have 2 dresses in Ivory (sizes 12, 4) (My maid/matron of honor were going to wear these).

This dress is flattering on all body shapes! It is classic, elegant, and sophisticated.

If you want to have beautiful dresses for your wedding party without asking them to pay a lot, you will get a great deal with this! The dress usually retails for $225.

I am asking $125, but if you make me an offer, I'll do my best to work something out with you.

Check my other posting about flower girl and jr. bridesmaid dresses.

Thanks for looking!

Email me if you are interested or have any questions! megduncan5@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards