Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Parents Gift Ideas

HELP!!! The FI and I have no clue what to get our parents as wedding gifts! They are essentially throwing the wedding for us and have made huge financial contributions to planning the wedding (because they want to - not because we asked them to). In return, we would like to get them something very nice, but have no clue what to get. Our budget is between $400 and $500 total (split between both sets of parents). One thought was to purchase each set a weekend get away, but I think it would be hard to plan as I don't know their full schedules and availability. Keep in mind, my parents live in Pittsburgh and his live in Akron, which is further complicating our ideas. One idea for my parents was a gift card to a nice restaurant downtown along with tickets to a show. Does anyone have any input to help us out??? What have you done or are you doing?

Re: Parents Gift Ideas

• Options
    My brother and his wife bought both sets of parents a gift certificate to a bed & breakfast - the same one where he proposed to her.  So your idea of a weekend getaway would work, but just do a gift certificate rather than booking something for them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards