Nevada-Las Vegas

2015 Vegas Brides!!

Hey gals!!! I've noticed there aren't many of us on here yet, but I wanted a place where we could all meet up and talk about how far along we are in a planning. I got the idea from the beautiful, helpful 2014 brides. So far, we haven't gotten anything done (besides buying my ring and both of our bands), but I have been narrowing down my venue choices so hopefully I will be booking either this or next month. We're shooting for Saturday April 11, 2015 but I'm starting to think I may want to do a weekday to save $$$. How far along are you ladies (and gents!)?

Re: 2015 Vegas Brides!!

• Hi there! I am also getting married in 2015, 10-3-15 to be exact :) what venues are considering using?? That has been the hardest part for me, trying too figure that out
  • Hiya, April 2015 for us. Thursday 9th to be exact, at Misora at the Platinum. We went for a weekday because we're coming from the UK so any guests joining us will be travelling over for four or five days and the weekend wouldn't make a difference to them needing time off work.
    Still got lots to book, but might be going to look at dresses this week :)
  • Hi.  April 19, 2015 here!  I'm getting married at the wedding chapel at Aria!  Its a hotel we have stayed in many times and love it!  Reception at Joe's Seafood in Caesar's Forum Shoppes.  I know there is still a lot to do and the time will fly, but a year seems FOREVER to wait! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm looking at renting out a private home and doing the wedding and reception there. Something like this: http://www.vrbo.com/311979
  • JixxtJixxt member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Hello, we are all sorted for the 8th April 2015 at The Primrose, Wynn Hotel then La Tache Room for reception. We're from Australia and about 50-60 people are flying out for the party. I've got my dress in production, by Israali designer, Yaki Ravid. Getting it this September - not too worried about the fit as my body doesn't really change much.
    Got our website up and running and I'm not quite sure what else we have to do apart from confirm the pre and post parties.. ie. bachelorette/bucks, welcome reception and after party.
    We're got heaps of time guys, no stress ;)
  • Hi Ladies, already booked the ceremony at the garden chappel at the Flamingo and my reception is at Maggianos for April 30,2015. Im inviting about 80 people, but i know that half wont show up so im not too stressed out. Pretty much everything is done, dress is bought, rings are bought, favors are thought up. Were heading down to Vegas for a conference in July so I figure ill do the cake testing and menu tesing while were down there:)

• Holy moly, I can't believe how organised some of you are! I need to get my ass in gear!
  • We are 3/28/2015 and everything is booked, deposits paid, etc. for our venue, catering, and all our vendors. I'm pretty happy to be at the 11 month mark and have all that done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • After reading all this, I feel kinda slack too!  

We're going to Vegas in August.  There is a wedding expo out there then.  We'll also schedule meetings with Aria and Joe's.

Question for you guys... have you booked room blocks for your guests yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey ladies.  We are planning on a May 2015 wedding.  I have my dress and my rings, that's about it.  I'm going to Vegas in June to do a scouting trip and book some venues and taste some cake with my mom, future MIL and SIL.  I'm thinking either the Quad chapel or the Plaza... 
  • Were getting married October 2015 at Chapel Of The Flowers. Doing a photo tour and then reception at Stripburger! Just need to get it all booked... Were from the UK and the flights haven't been released for the dates we want yet but we have the deposits ready and decisions made for as soon as there are! :)
  • Hi everyone! Our date is February 21, 2015 and we are doing our ceremony at the chapels at THE Hotel/Mandalay Bay and our reception at Aureole, also at Mandalay Bay. We are planning to invite 50-60 guests.

So far all we have done is contract for our venues, set up a hotel room block, create a website, purchase our guest book, and buy my dress and update a few of my guy's uniform pieces.

Next up will be ordering save the dates and invites -- but we are relocating to a new state in 8 weeks (from two different states (military)) and need to get through all of that and have a return address before proceeding :)

Look forward to hearing about everyone's plans!
  • Hello all!!! May 17, 2015 bride here. I live in PA and I visited with my mom in March. I booked at the Wedgewood wedding in banquet center at the Stallion Mountain golf club. Its an all inclusive venue so most of my stuff is booked. It includes food, dj, ceremony floral and reception floral, minister, linens, open bar and I added upgraded lighting and a photo booth. All i need right now is my photographer and videographer. I picked the photographer but I have to wait a few weeks to put my deposit down. All together with the exception of outside vendors, I'm spending 8500. Not bad in my opinion for all I get and the packages are totally ccustomizable. I even get wedding invitations, customizable napkins and my wedding champagne flutes. This was one of the more expensive packages called Emerald. Good luck with your weddings. I highly suggest Wedgewood.
  • Hi, so many April brides here! Our date is 14th of April 2015, so far we booked Aria for the ceremony and that's it!! Scary that some girls have nearly everything sorted so far out, I'm researching everything at once and it's a mess!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, I just realised our date is not 14th of April, it's 14 of May! Eeek how could I forget?!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are 26th October 2015. Ceremony at Flamingo Garden Chappel booked. Just like you Kjeff001 we want a private villa for our reception - but after many enquiries and A LOT of no's. We are going to rethink and perhaps wait until 12 months to book as advised by VegasGroom!

• Hello all! We are hoping for June 20th 2015! Right now, we are 95% on Aria as our ceremony but are completely up in the air for the reception! 
  • We booked Always and Forever for January 2015. We've put down the deposit, sent out STD, ordered and received our invitations, blocked rooms at the Stratosphere, and gotten our rings. Haven't gone dress shopping at all. We have received all the information from Always and Forever on what we need to chose from and we've made it about 1/4 of the way through. 

I need to find somewhere for our "rehearsal dinner that isn't." I say this because there really isn't a need for one but we want to have dinner with everyone the night before our wedding as it's all family and our closest friends. 
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey!

All we have booked so far in Aria as our wedding venue. We are currently looking at different places for our meet and greet as well as our reception. Our date is 9/6/15 :-)

• Wow... seems like a lot of Aria brides.  We're going in August to see the chapel, as it wasn't open last time I was there.  So exciting! :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm glad to see so many Aria brides! I am going to look at this week for an April 10th or 11th wedding. I am looking at Sugar Factory or a restaurant in Aria for the reception. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • All booked for April 11th @ Aria! Time to focus on the reception :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're hoping for October 20, 2015! Trying to find exactly what we'd like for the price we'd like too it proving to be hard!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Were doing May 30th 2015 but I agree it's also proving too be a lot harder than i thought it would! :) I really want the wedding to be in a hotel with the reception in a restaurant in that hotel but the hotel weddings are more expensive.. or do we choose somewhere like chapel of the flowers then should we rent a vehicle to drive people to the reception?.. after that am i really saving the difference?! -again, did not think this would be so difficult. 
  • We are booked for March 14, 2015 at Flamingo Gazebo Chapel!
  • trm358trm358 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    After much bouncing around, I am officially an Aria bride for June 20th, 2015. Reception will be at Aria too!!
  • @irishvegas we are looking into Planet Hollywood for both I think its the somewhere in time package but are thinking of upgrading to the panoramic suite for reception and were going to do an early day wedding so were thinking of having earl of sandwich cater ( we seriously love that place and don't have one where we live I know it seems odd for wedding food) and just going to the liquor store for drinks OR renting the Abruzzi room at Maggiano's having a quick ceremony and lunch reception there and then having to rent transportation and everything else were going a lil cheaper on things bc our travel and hotel just to go has to be a part of our budget too so I want to get everything ceremony and reception to $5000.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I believe we have decided on a in-suite wedding and reception at the Cosmopolitan hotel in the wraparound terrace suite. Talked to masterpiece cuisine to cater it and they just had a party in that suite for 50 people and he said it was great with plenty of room! -He has no concerns about the hotel like i have read online about them. Few concerns I have are getting the room (price really varies) and can't book usually until 9 months out (May 30th wedding) the Keycards to get to the room (will most likely need to hire a day of coordinator) and the balcony will be pretty cramped for a wedding out there.. people standing behind other people and room for the photographer. -Speaking of which we did hire Bently & Wilson! woo hoo. 
  • We are getting married June 27, 2015! We have the in suite reception booked and are putting down a deposit for the chapel this week! So excited!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards