Oregon

In desperate need of a caterer...

Hi Everyone,
I am posting this on behalf of my brother and future SIL who are getting married next month at the Scholls Valley Lodge. Their first caterer just left them high and dry due to a family emergency (with no back up plan or assistance with finding a replacement) and their second caterer has stopped returning any phone calls and emails. As it stands right now they do not have a caterer for their wedding on May 10. Does anyone have any recommendations for a caterer they could contact? The wedding is small, I think only 60 attending.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

TIA

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: In desperate need of a caterer...

• The women that catered our 150 person wedding rocked! They are a Mom and daughter team and 2 of the nicest people I've ever met. They worked with our budget and what we wanted and came prepared from set up to clean up. They are not licensed caterers but if that is okay, let me know and I'll give you their contact info.
  • Simply Thyme is decent, their prices are great and you can either do package deals or a la carte.
    My venue has catering, but one of my bridesmaids used them about 2 years ago.
  • Oh my goodness! How frustrating! This happened to my cousin, and it's why when I got married, I searched for a venue that provided the catering as well. I found a gorgeous outdoor wedding venue in Oregon that had such sweet owners! They provided the food/drinks, music, the ceremony, a reception area, and even a bridal cottage for me to get ready! It's so much cheaper to to everything through one vendor/venue too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards