Wisconsin
Options

Cake

Hello ladies~

I think we have narrowed it down between Cakes by Stephanie and Aggies Cakes for our wedding. We both aren't huge chocolate fans and we were wondering if any one had any suggestions on flavors or if anyone is using either of these bakeries.

Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cake

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had "cakes by stephanie" ('s) almond flavored cake and it was amazing.  Almond is a flavor that you either love or hate, and I just happened to love it.  Having this flavor at a friend's wedding prompted us to book her for our wedding.  We selected her red velvet with cream cheese filling and buttercream frosting.  Super delicious!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend used Cakes by Stephanie for her wedding in July 2008 and swears by her cakes. We are still up in the air about a cake person, but she is in our top list :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

3rd for Stephanie.  We had the white almond cake with raspberry fill and buttercream frosting.  Very good, everyone loved it.  We also tried the caramel cake with apple fill, but decided it was too sweet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked Aggies. Love the cake! The red velvet and the lemon are amazing. I am not a big lemon person, but I had to have it on my cake because it was so good. I have heard nothing but good things and my coordinator recommended Aggies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards