Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Crap, RSVP mess up

I misspelled a word on our RSVP cards. Im pretty annoyed at myself. Would it be wrong to just get a business card sizes insert instead and have people RSVP on out website or via phone? We have about 60 people invited, like 30 couples and 12 of those couples are immediate family (sisters and parents). All of my family is semi computer savy. Is it tacky? What about hand delivering invitations when I see or guests instead of mailing. Partially to save a little money, but mostly just to say we would love to have you, but we totally understand it if you can't make it and add a little more personal touch.

Re: Crap, RSVP mess up

• Options
    I would be freaked out, but I don't think everyone will notice :) Also, most people will probably see it as more endearing, just a busy bride getting close to her wedding. I think the business card may draw more attention to the misspelling. I think you family will just be super excited to get an invite to your wedding, and anyone who thinks differently can kick rocks!
  • Options
    Will it impact the message - did you misspell your names, or have the wrong date or time? If it won't impact the message, I'd say let it go. Your guests will figure out where to write their names and check their meal option. But I'm kinda lazy with the etiquette...
  • Options
    I misspelled our last name. I don't think the business card would draw attention because I was going to use it in place of our RSVP cads. Just a card that said to RSVP or for accommodations and other info you can check out our website. Or you can call/text email you RSVP at...
  • Options
    Oh and our RSVP cards just ask for an RSVP. Our reception is at wicked spoon so I just need a head count.
  • Options
    I would do what you feel comfortable with! It sounds like the business card option would be the way to go and would get across the information you need to get to the guests.  I would just make sure that the card stock is the size you want it to be... I just bought some at Office Max for an insert and they were super flimsy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did online RSVP and it worked out pretty well.  We had to chase a few down, but it worked out.  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    That's ok. When I sent out invites, I forgot to put stamps on the return response cards.. I filled the envelopes out just no stamps.. Oopsie...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards