Wedding Woes
Options

Things

1. We booked a family mini vacation.  Nothing big, but the kids love hotels.

2. We decided on a long weekend.  When I get confirmations on the weekend for my mom to sit we'll be booking 3 nights in the Finger Lakes- a wine tour, a cooking class, and some outdoor activity yet to be determined.

3. Max has figured out how to push a chair to the refrigerator, open the door, and get his own food.  Seriously?!  I'll never keep food in the house now.

Re: Things

• Options
    1. Are you staying local or going somewhere else?  

2. That sounds awesome.  :)

3. OMG.  That kid.  I'm afraid of what he's going to be doing at 3...cooking 4 course dinners?  ;) 
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

We're going to hit Cincinnati- the aquarium, kids' museum, stay at an Embassy Suites, order pizza.

• Options
    Yay for vacays!

And little Max is growing up! He's already becoming that teenaged boy that devours everything and has you saying, "WTH, we went to costco three days ago, how did we run out of food already????"
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I totally underestimated our food needs for spring break.  I went back to the store twice for bread and milk and other odds and ends.  Both kids want to eat every 2 hours, minimum. 
  • Options
    Spring break was a huge eye-opener as far as our food needs for the summer.
  • Options

Yay for family trips.

1. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to take a trip this summer. Yes, I know. Boo. I think my sister's wedding is going to tap out my vacay fund. Between hosting a shower, buying the dress, gift and trying to do some kind of bachelorette night, there goes my summer trip.

Times like these I wish I had more sisters and she had a larger wedding party, but you only do this once, right.

2. I'm so proud of myself. I've maintain my healthy eating program with no cheat day. That is usually so hard for me, but a sista is motivated.

3. Eight more weeks of school. Holla!!!!

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I'm exciting for Kindergarten because that's 2/3 days a week I don't have to feed 6let. 

@Nolabridesmaid- Boo to no vacay, but yay for the healthy eating.  I think I need to start watching my diet.  I've been exercising 34 minutes a day 5 days a week and the scale isn't moving. 

• Options
    We are taking about a trip to Monterey this summer, need to figure out some details for that.
    DD hasn't figured out how to open the fridge yet, but no food is safe. She likely had more of my smoothie this morning then I did.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards