Nevada-Las Vegas

Any photos/experiences with ~80 & dj (trevi/carmines/zeffirino/pinot brasserie)?

amyp1021amyp1021 member
First Comment
edited April 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Hi all. We are planning the perfect fall evening reception to follow our Wynn Primrose Courtyard ceremony. Including the 10 person wedding party, there will be around 75-80 total guests. We have decided to have one hour of cocktails & hors d'oeuvres (while wedding party is returning from strip photo session), and then a three course meal w/ wedding cake cutting. We are also planning on having a simple DJ setup so that there is music during the event, as well as to facilitate an hour of Ol' Blue Eyes & a little bit of dancing (so there needs to be some extra space but not a huge amount).

We are considering Carmines Ritrivo (2nd floor), Zeffirino VIP Room (2nd floor), & Pinot Brasserie Grand Salon (private room) which will all be around 12k food/beverage/cake for our party, as well as Trevi (Mezzanie-semi private though I hear it feels private) which will likely be around 3k less than the others after all taxes & fees. Does anyone have experience or good pictures at these venues with a group this size & what we are hoping to accomplish? Thanks!

Re: Any photos/experiences with ~80 & dj (trevi/carmines/zeffirino/pinot brasserie)?

• Wish I could help - our weddings are pretty similar but different venues! Our reception is at Joe's in the Forum Shops, in the private reception room - holds up to 105 for a seated meal. They have been spectacular to work with, my favorite vendor by far. We get 4 hours - first hour will be cocktails while the wedding party is having photos, then a 4 course meal and dancing. It will be close to 10K food/bev/cake if we get our max expected 75 guests but we'll probably have more like 50.

Awesome resources for me have been littlevegaswedding.com (really great venue search!) and vegasgroom.com.
  • Joe's would have been one of our top choices but the Gigi room is reserved on our evening :(
  • I'm having my reception at Carmine's this Saturday but it will be in the Rotunda room. The size of my party is about half yours (38 people). I can tell you that Tara has been a pleasure to work with and so helpful. She was very efficient in responding to emails. I have no doubt it will be a lovely evening. Good luck. I'll be posting reviews. :)
  • We had a much smaller wedding - only 35 guests - but we LOVED Trevi.  We had our reception there.  Michelle was amazing to work with.  We were the only group event on the Saturday we got married, so we had the entire mezzanine to ourselves.  I'm sure with a group the size of yours you would get the entire space as well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards