Destination Weddings Discussions

Rehearsal Dinner Attire for the Bride

Hello, So I am trying to decide what I should wear for the rehearsal dinner. The day will be far from traditional. The ceremony rehearsal itself will be in the afternoon (12-3pm) but has not been confirmed yet. I'm then planning to do an early dinner for the bridal party and parents only (as our wedding will only be about 40-50 people) so we want to keep the rehearsal intimate (so the dinner I'm thinking will be about 4PM). Then we will be picked up for a sunset cruise for 2 hours (from 6:30-8:30PM) where light appetizers and wine and beer will be served. Since the day will be quite spread out I'm not sure what to wear. What is everyone planning to wear for their rehearsals?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Attire for the Bride

• I was thinking of wearing a cocktail dress. You could wear some form of casual dress or even dress pant or nice jeans with a cute blouse. It depends on what your going for.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No clue. But, my dinner is on a pirate ship, so I don't think I want to wear a dress. I'll probably change between the rehearsal and dinner.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards