Wedding Classifieds
Options

Nautical Monkey Fist Knots-Table number holders- vase filler- Wedding pre-sale

http://bazinetweddingsale.weebly.com/

Available after our July 12th wedding- but I may be able to make more for you before then depending how many you need.

Re: Nautical Monkey Fist Knots-Table number holders- vase filler- Wedding pre-sale

• Options
    A lot of people on here will advise you against selling your items before your own event. You just never know, something might be damaged or broken. And if another bride has already paid you for it, you could be open to legal liability.
  • Options

@soontobemrsnytes Thanks for the advice. On the website, I did let people know that I am not taking money at this point, just making a list of who is interested. Following the wedding I will reach out to them in the order of the interest, and confirm the condition of the item while also confirming if they are still interested, and at that point they can decide whether they wish to purchase.

I already have interest in a number of the items- people seem to be pretty clear on the plan.

No risk for anyone here. Wedding pre-sales are pretty common. I would be weary as well if payment was asked for ahead of time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards