Texas-Houston
Options

All inclusive wedding/budget friendly venues in Houston

I'm looking for a budget friendly all inclusive wedding venue in the Houston area.  My fiance and I are planning to get married in February of 2015.  We are looking to invite between 100-125 people and looking to stay under $10,000.  Food and alcohol are a bring priority and we are even willing to have our wedding on a Sunday if it means that the venue is within budget.

Re: All inclusive wedding/budget friendly venues in Houston

• Options
    We're going with the Crystal Ballroom on a Sunday in November so that we have no food & beverage minimum. We're gonna be slightly over $11K with some of our other expenses, but on their cheapest buffet plan and the lowest level open bar, we're at $6,900 to them for everything. This includes the room rental, a cocktail hour with passed hors d'ouvres, etc.
  • Options
    I've heard that Chateau Crystal is an inclusive venue that's very affordable.
  • Options
    I'm also getting married at the Crystal Ballroom, but in July and on a Friday. They have (or did when we booked) an all inclusive package at $75 per person, 150 person minimum. It includes our food, alcohol, DJ, wedding cake, photographer, set up, break down etc. All of the vendors are on The Knot top list. 
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Petroleum Club would be in your price range!

SaveSave
  • Options
    Have you considered The Grove?  They are pretty reasonable and also have a ceremony space if needed.
  • Options
    The Grove may be too small.

They can only fit 80 indoors.  You can fit more if you use the deck though.

They are a really great value though, and they're an awesome venue.  We had our reception there, and I can't recommend them strongly enough!  But if you have more than 80 people, it's a bit of a space problem.

SaveSave
  • Options
    bre87bre87 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    we're doing Northwest Forest Conference Center. they have a lot of different options for space but they include A LOT (table covers, votives, champagne toast, cake) and would be in your price range depending on how much liquor you want.
    Bre Wrties
  • Options

Lindsay Lakes is amazing and the weddings I've been to there are beautiful and perfect!  They have on site catering and preferred vendors for linens, florists, photogs, etc. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards