Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Any longue vue brides out there?

Currently planning a June 2016 wedding and I am very interested in the longue vue. anyone have any reviews/ know the pricing at the longue vue?

Re: Any longue vue brides out there?

• Options
    Hey girl!

I am getting married at Longue Vue in June of 2015! If you have questions on pricing, you can email the event planner there, Crystal, who's very knowledgable of the space. It is a $1500 non refundable deposit to secure your date. The deposit gets you full range of the space, linens in white or ivory, menu tasting, valet parking, set up of your tables and decor can cake cutting. If you have dates in mind, they are able to hold it for you for 2 weeks I believe. You must use their in-house caterer, and they offer you 3 different food packages you can pick from, which range anywhere from $120-150 per person (includes tax/gratuity) and the bar package is included (with an option to upgrade for an additional cost).

Hope this helps! It's a beauuuuutiful venue! Glad to see more brides are finding this hidden gem!
  • Options
    I had my wedding there in June 2012. from what I read the above reply- some things are a little different now regarding pricing and the meal costs/alcohol packages. I did the ceremony and the reception there. Ceremony was no extra cost at the time. It was a beautiful location and very reasonable overall. I still hear from guests that the food was the best wedding meal they have ever had. I would agree. The coordinators have changed frequently since I was there, not sure why. I agree that it's a hidden gem. I absolutely loved it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards