Snarky Brides
Options

finally, a happy post

edited April 2014 in Snarky Brides

after all my grousing lately, thought I'd share some happy news-

Our invatations have been mailed!    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: finally, a happy post

• Options
    I am starting to look at invites and now I'm super nosy about what everyone's using.

I'm sure they're gorgeous!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options

@inkdancer, sure don't mind sharing. They're "Luscious Lacing" in the gold option on WPD.

GiltCity.com is running a deal now, $50 for $100 value, $100 for $200 and so on-

• Options
    Those are beautiful!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    I thought I was excited when mine went out... but just wait until you get your first response!!! 
  • Options
    Dropping those things off at the post office felt like unloading a huge weight off my shoulders. It was as if I'd finished a midterm essay or something. I worked on them while watching Netflix for about a week, so yeah... about the same thing.

Trust me - you are going to be SO GIDDY when you get the first RSVP(s) in the mail. It's like Christmas or something. I got excited every single time I saw that envelope. I loved being able to put check marks next to everyone's name. (I love lists.)
  • Options
    Ours are getting ready to be mailed, too!  We just need a handful of addresses and an assembly line for stamps...  

@Inkdancer
    We used "Best Impression" from Invitations by Dawn.  They are just simple, elegant, and stylish enough for our taste (plus the default patter color matches our wedding color!).  They were easy to customize, affordable, punctually-delivered - I'd definitely recommend them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards