Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday accountability

B: 1/2 bagel w/ peanut butter
S: red peppers and 1/2 coke
L: grilled flank steak on salad with corn and lite raspberry viniagrette
S: carrots/celery
D: pulled pork w/ grilled veggies on rice

E: 3 mi run

PS: I realized as I walked into work that I forgot to brush my teeth this morning. Coke will kill all the bad germs, right? (I am such a creature of habit that if I do even ONE thing out of order, the rest of my routine gets thrown off).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Tuesday accountability

• @cu97tiger - I have done that before! I was trying to get into a new morning routine when H started his new job and I just completely forgot and realized it when I was on the train. Luckily, there's a little store downstairs and I was able to buy a travel toothpaste and rinse a little. I'm pretty sure Coke will definitely take care of the germs and bad breath :) 

B: Avocado and hard-boiled egg on a sandwich thin

S: Greek yogurt

L: Grilled chicken and cherry tomatoes over romaine with ST Zesty Avocado Dressing

S: Grapes

D: Zoodles with cauliflower, spinach, and chicken 

• @cu97tiger, I've done that before when I've worked crazy hours at work! Coke 100% works!

B: Asparagus quiche, monster, chewable vitaminds

L: Salad with 1/2 avocaodo, leftover ST pork carnitas (the last of it :(..), black beans, salsa, tortilla strips

D: Crockpot cheesy chicken and rice casserole

E: workout DVD

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

B: egg on toast

L: little bit of leftover jambalaya

D: bookclub at an Italian restaurant

E: none

• @Cu97tiger- I hate it when I forget to do something in my morning routine. It basically makes me forget everything I have to do that day because I messed up already haha. Like I usually set my alarm on my coffee maker to make my coffee for when I get up in the morning. I forgot to do that last night so I have no coffee.

B- Oatmeal

L- Leftover ham and mac n cheese

D- Quinoa with broccoli and beef tenderloin

E- CrossFit
  • B:  H made a really great breakfast!  some leftover smokey roast, scrambled egg, corn tortilla, leftover PW green beans, hot sauce

L:  Herb and Citrus Roasted Ckn, roasted yukon potato wedges, green beans; banana

D:  smokey roast tacos, ST jamaican red beans and rice, broccoli, cantaloupe

WO:  Insanity M1 D6 (Plyo)
  • @cutiger97 I definitely forgot to brush my teeth once or twice for work.  Luckily I always I have gum with me.

B- hot chocolate, oatmeal with raisins

L-vegetable cassoulet

S-pear

D-vegan tomato cream sauce with pasta and spinach

S- veggie sticks

E- hopefully an abs work out

Anniversary

• @LivLeighton - Thank you! I didn't win round 2 (I was in TX the weekend before I had to submit my weight) and I honestly don't think I will win round 3 either. I have 4.2 lbs to lose in 20 days and H and I get back from Costa Rica the day this round ends. I'm trying to stay positive and optimistic but it's hard! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards