Louisiana-New Orleans

Hair/Make up - WARNING - Do not book with Head Rush!

My sister found Head Rush salon and contacted them to book for my wedding in October. They worked GREAT with my sister, sent her responses, called her back etc. I live out of town and I am going at the end of May I emailed them 3 times and called once over the course of 12 days, I wanted to set up a trial run. I got NO response at all. I finally asked my sister to call and cancel, and guess what, they talked to her again, but still not me!!! I am the bride not her! I am totally discouraged by the service I did not get from this salon. I finally sent a final email telling them I no longer wanted their services and they FINALLY responded to that one saying they "accidentally" missed my first email, no mention of what happened with the other emails, guess they must have "accidentally" missed those as well as the voice mail. Such a pain and caused me so much undo stress. I would not recommend booking with them. 

Re: Hair/Make up - WARNING - Do not book with Head Rush!

• ***Update. The owner of the salon reached out to me and was very sweet and gave me my money back. I think the real issue hear is with the ditz receptionist. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards