Wisconsin

Amelishan Bridal Review

If anyone is looking for a Bridal Store, Amelishan Bridal is great.

I had been to 3 bridal stores before going to Amelishan.  Amelishan was by far the best place.  Everyone was extremely helpful, nice, and really made us feel like we were important.  From the time we walked in the door, someone was helping through the whole process of finding a dress, trying on, and when i found my dress, they helped me look into the right veil/headpiece for the dress.

I was very impressed by the staff and the facility. 

Re: Amelishan Bridal Review

• hardlyhannahhardlyhannah member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_amelishan-bridal-review?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:4d620b36-5401-4903-b51b-e7eadb668ab8Post:2a9cc420-b4bd-499d-bd69-bc64d0c45261">Amelishan Bridal Review</a>:
    [QUOTE]If anyone is looking for a Bridal Store, Amelishan Bridal is great. I had been to 3 bridal stores before going to Amelishan.  Amelishan was by far the best place.  Everyone was extremely helpful, nice, and really made us feel like we were important.  From the time we walked in the door, someone was helping through the whole process of finding a dress, trying on, and when i found my dress, they helped me look into the right veil/headpiece for the dress. I was very impressed by the staff and the facility. 
    Posted by wilfert14[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you for this review! I was thinking about going here and now I know I will!</div>
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_amelishan-bridal-review?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:4d620b36-5401-4903-b51b-e7eadb668ab8Post:2a9cc420-b4bd-499d-bd69-bc64d0c45261">Amelishan Bridal Review</a>:
    [QUOTE]If anyone is looking for a Bridal Store, Amelishan Bridal is great. I had been to 3 bridal stores before going to Amelishan.  Amelishan was by far the best place.  Everyone was extremely helpful, nice, and really made us feel like we were important.  From the time we walked in the door, someone was helping through the whole process of finding a dress, trying on, and when i found my dress, they helped me look into the right veil/headpiece for the dress. I was very impressed by the staff and the facility. 
    Posted by wilfert14[/QUOTE]

<div>I went here with my best friend and she purchased her dress here. At first I was impressed with everything. So after I got engaged six days later (and my friend changed her mind on her dress) I made an appointment here. At first, I was fine with the experience - but then the more I thought about it, the more I was disappointed in a few things:</div><div>
    </div><div>1. They sized my friend too big so she would have to pay more for alterations. She had to insist on ordering the smaller size.</div><div>2. They were pulling dresses out of budget for me as I would get 10% off buying that day - I knew I wasn't going to buy that day.</div><div>3. After I found two dresses I loved I wanted to pull them up online and show my friends and family - they wouldn't provide vendor/model information. I can understand the competition but this really makes me feel ripped off.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm really happy you had a great experience - just watch on alterations :)</div><div>
    </div><div>It seems that every bride finds a store or stores that they prefer - I haven't gone here for myself yet but have always loved Stone Manor Bridal in Cedarburg everytime I have gone for another bride!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards