Attire & Accessories Forum

Can't find dress?!?

Hello, I have been searching for my dream dress and am surprised that I am having so much trouble! I want a big poofy dress with sleeves, I would really like it to be a blush color or maybe just be able to add pink tulle. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts of where I may be able to find something like this I would greatly appreciate it! As of right now I can't even find one with sleeves that I like!!

Re: Can't find dress?!?

• Maybe you can find something that you like in regards to the shape of the gown and have a seamstress add sleeves? I have a ballgown-style dress and it's sleeveless but I'm sure there could be an option to add sleeves by a good seamstress.

Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • What kind of sleeves? Long, short, cap? Have you looked at boleros or jackets you may be interested? What kind of "big poofy dress" do you want? Lace, satin, or tulle?

There are many of different dresses out there. It's a good place to start with trying stuff on in your size and seeing what style works for you. Adding a colored crinoline is easy, and shouldn't dictate the rest of the dress. 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Perhaps you could have a seamstress add sleeves or you could wear a bridal cover-up of some kind.  Have you tried any dresses on?   
    http://www.venusbridal.com/search?sno=ve8127
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards