Flowers

Hot Pink Flowers

My wedding colors are black, white, and hot pink.  I'm having issues finding hot pink flowers, because they need to be the shade of pink as everything else I have.  I would like to have roses, but I'm starting to think that's not going to be possible.  I think I would like to have silk flowers.  Does anyone have a suggestion on where to get hot pink roses or a place that might be able to dye flowers to the correct shade?

Re: Hot Pink Flowers

• The flowers do not have to be the same exact shade as the rest of your decor.  All they have to do is go with your color scheme.  No one is going to think "OMG her roses don't match her napkins perfectly!"

Some great options for you would be, hot lady, hot princess, ravel and soltaire.  You would most likely have to go through a florist to get these specific varieties from their wholesaler.

Also, don't dye flowers.  The dye can leak out of the bottom of the stem or even smudge from the petals and the last thing you want is hot pink dye anywhere near a white dress.

• There are hot pink gerbera daisies, dendrobium orchids, pink vanda orchids, spider mums/flowers, tulips, lilies (ie. oriental lilies), dahlias, gladiolas, carnations, calla lilies, or zinnias.
  • Hot pink roses, hot pink calla lilies, azalea, larkspur
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards