Wisconsin

BM dresses in Madison

Madison area brides:

Where did you go to get BM dresses? I live in Chicago but all my BMs live in Madison, plus the wedding will be there, so I want to go up for a weekend and cross this off my list. Where are the best 2 (maybe 3) stores to go to? I'd like to keep the dresses under $150.

Re: BM dresses in Madison

• I use to live in Madison and was in 2 weddings that we went to Vera's.  It is over by the theatre on the West side.  They did a nice job.

I don't think they had Alfred Angelo, but I do know from looking at Alfred Angelo for my BM's that if you want to go with a short dress, he has some that are around $150. 
    If it helps I have prices of a few of AA's writen down from the store we went to.
     7015, 6471, 7027S, 7138, 7016 are ones that I have written down, so I am sure there are more.

Good luck!
  • I would definately suggest Vera's.  They are so nice to work with there.  I ordered my dress from them, and had BM try on a bunch there.  I was looking for an all gold unique beaded dress, so yeah we didnt get to buy from them- but they still had a lot of options and I loved all their dresses.  There was one girl there I didnt like- but if you are going on a weekend you should request Catherine.  Great to work with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We went to Vera's on the west side of Madison as well.  They were friendly and very professional.  My BMs ended up ordering a blue Jordan brand dress that was about $135.
  • Awesome. Definitely going to Vera's. Also might go to Brandi's in New Glarus. I got my dress there and I think I get a discount on BM dresses.

Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards