Nevada-Las Vegas

Reception Entertainment... showgirls?

So we had spoken about entertainment during the reception and then decided to save $$ and ditched them.
Then...last night Greg decided he wants it again, haha, so we are thinking Las Vegas showgirls?? Actually, I lie,..he was thinking showgirls... I was thinking aerialists or like acrobatic people... I know that is a bit overboard, but hey... when in Vegas!! I like the idea of showgirls, but worried about the girls themselves... what if we get stuck with some trashy looking ones?? >.<

Anyone used show girls or aerialists as entertainment? Know any suppliers?

Or do you think that it is just going overboard?

Re: Reception Entertainment... showgirls?

• I had showgirls. They are not really "entertainment" other than great to look at and take pictures. My guests loved them though!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• kazzykazzy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I love the addition of showgirls to welcome your guests and to have guests take photos with! I've featured a few weddings with them on Little Vegas Wedding and I think they look great, very classy. 

There are a number of talent companies who will work with you to find suitable ones. Here's a pic, by Lin & Jirsa Photography (Click to see the full wedding at Four Seasons, it's unreal) 

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• JixxtJixxt member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards