Flowers
Options

Online flowers

Hi everyone. I was looking into ordering Hydrangeas from a site called fiftyflowers.com. Has anyone used them? I am trying to do my own centerpieces for my reception. This is a 2nd marriage and I don't want to break the bank? I was hoping to spend $10-15 a table. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Online flowers

• Options
    I haven't heard of them but the site seems legit.
  • Options
    I ordered flowers from both Fiftyflowers.com and Costco.com. I had them both set to deliver on Thursday for a Saturday wedding. Fiftyflowers called to confirm my order and both Costco and Fiftyflowers kept updating me with emails. I believe Costco came via FedEx and Fiftyflowers via UPS and they were delivered in boxes. Both sets of flowers were beautiful - the ones from Costco were already arranged and the ones from Fiftyflowers were not but were separated into bunches. At first I was worried that I wouldn't use the ones from Fiftyflowers because they were kind of droopy and were a lot larger than I expected them to be but after water and some floral food they were gorgeous. Once I cut them down a bit they fit perfectly with the ones from Costco. I wouldn't hesitate to order from either of those places again. I wasn't entirely happy with the wedding bouquets and boutonnieres that came from Costco but I knew I would have to tweak them anyway when I ordered them so it wasn't a surprise. They ended up being beautiful.
  • Options
    I took am considering ordering from fiftyflowers.com. I liked their wedding bundles, but the hydrangea set I liked only came in white or blue. I'm also thinking about ordering some hydrangeas from Sams club.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options
    Hydrangeas are great flowers. You should definitely go for it if you love beautiful flowers. The site you’ve mentioned seems genuine.

-------------------------
    florists online
    @knotporscha vendor alert

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards