Nevada-Las Vegas

vent

Valeriecruz82Valeriecruz82 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited April 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas
So I just need to get this off my chest! I'm in freak out mode at the moment! I feel a little overwhelmed with all I have to do in the 2 days I have left. So FI has to use our car for work and I feel stuck here when I have errands to make still. I need to get to forever 21 hoping I can exchange some clothes I bought over 3 weeks ago that are loose now also I need to take my boys to get hair cuts and nails done for me and my little girl. I have my last fitting tomorrow. I have to pick up one of my bridesmaid dresses from a separate shop (it's a 45 min drive from her) and only 15 min from me. Alao pick up FIs tux. Plus I want to do all our laundry before leaving so I don't come back having to do it. Annnd finish packing! All these things require a vehicle and it's frustrating me! Ohh and I am determined to get in 1 hour of gym time each day before leaving too. I'm feeling more overwhelmed now then I have in the last few months.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: vent

• Can you take him to work so you have the car?  

I totally feel you on the freaking out!  We woke up to no power this morning!  How am I going to do laundry and pack with now power?!  Nevermind doing my T25 this morning....

It will get done and everything will be fabulous for us!!!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • @ktbabe I'm actually taking him to work tomorrow hoping to get a good amount of it done! Also he's off today at 3 so once he gets home I'm gone lol I'm sure it'll get done and work out I'm just freaking out a bit lol I just want to be in Vegas!! :D
  • I know, I can't wait to get there and have a drink and play some craps and relax!  If we didn't have our dog we would probably leave tonight! 
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • It will be fine Valerie. I was like that as well and I didn't have to share a car. I can't even tell you what happened in the 72 hours before we left for Vegas I was so stressed and busy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @shoebunnie I feel like once I look back I won't remember half of what I did in the last 72 hours either! Good to know I'm not the only one who's experienced this!
  • Stop stressing - you have to exchange close because you have lost weight!! haha that's a great problem to have.. tell me your ways!!

It will all fall in to place, though I am sure that's hard to remember in the moment.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know it probably sounds stupid but it's still bugging me! I would take the bus but with my soon to be 3 year old and this 90 degree heat! It ain't happening haha but my weight loss took a long 4 months and strict dieting and lots of long visits to the gym! But yes I'm sure it will all fall into place :)
  • that sounds stressful! im a few months out and im stressing LOL! so i can imagine you are in panic mode
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yea I think once I get some of it done and out of the way today I'll feel better.
  • dumb question I work retail but what is the stores return policy? can you wait to return stuff after wedding and honeymoon. one less thing to do
  • They don't do returns but they do exchanges without any problems :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards