African American Weddings
Options

I WILL BE WATCHING *NWR*

Re: I WILL BE WATCHING *NWR*

• Options
    when is that on?? I really like Kandi. Even though her moms a total nutbag, she seems to be the most well grounded individual on RHOATL
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    June 1st.  Me too guh, I'm here for it.    I love that nutty ass Mama Joyce didn't faze her plans one bit.
  • Options

Sneak peek (?) and my initial thoughts:

1. I'm not so sure I care for her dress.

2. They had a blended ceremony with the kiddos!!!!! ::awwwwwwww:: (i'm SO happy for kennedy! )

3. Why Pheadra wearing white???????

4. WHERE THE HAYLE IS THE UPLIGHTING!!!!!

5. $400k wedding!?!? ::faints::

http://hellobeautiful.com/playlist/kandi-burrus-wedding-photos/item/2720241/

• Options
    Ok for some reason my computer wasn't opening all the pictures. I now know why phaedra was wearing white. And I seen uplighting!!!!!! YAY!!!! carmens dress was only covering her nipples.
  • Options
    I'd be shocked if Kandi paid a dime for that wedding, she's too much about her coins and too business savy to blow that kinda cash on a wedding.  If I had to guess I'd say bravo picked up the bill in exchange for exclusive rights to make some watchable episodes of it.    That's what they did with I Dream of Nene when she remarried father time and Kim's Tardy for the Wedding.   I'm mad at Cynthia, I think she's the only housewife that got married during the series who's gone into her pockets to marry Uncle Ben when she coulda got that thing paid for, gave it away in one episode.  
  • Options
    I think Cynthia had to pay for it regardless simply because she wasnt as popular then so Bravo definitely wasnt going to up no coins to help her and as you say Uncle Ben get married LOL LOL @sultryzulu.. Now my thought was that Kandi had them chips just waiting for a man to come along and ask to marry her especially considering she was engaged and about to be married to AJ before he died.. But that wedding looked F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S... Cant wait to see the whole thing come together.. Side Note; Mama Joyce didnt look happy at all she need to build a bridge and get over it ...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards