Getting in Shape

9lbs down in one month!

Proud of myself for getting off 9lbs in April. No weird diets! Just tracking what I eat and running 6 days a week. My goal was really 10, but I will take 9! Getting there! Keep up the hard work ladies, I'm starting to see it pay off for myself and I can taste that little bikini I want to wear for the honeymoon! 

Don't really know who said the quote, but I remind myself of it every time someone runs around the office with cupcakes or FI munches on ice cream in bed... 
"Skinny feels better then the junk taste!"

Re: 9lbs down in one month!

• You go girl!!
    I started exercising and counting calories and I've also lost 10lbs in three weeks. 

But to be fair, I still LOVE my thai food, wine, and ice cream. I'd rather go to the gym an extra hour and enjoy these goodies in moderation.
  • I'm all about treats in moderation! I couldn't resist the last cadbury egg last night so I just ran 15mins extra today! 
  • That's fantastic! Great job! I am hoping to get a good start tomorrow with losing weight for my wedding in 2 months. I want to lose about 15 pounds and with some hard work I think I can do it! Posts like yours inspire me, and I have already lost some weight. I will be graduating from engineering school soon and will have much more time to focus on working out and eating right. Congrats on your accomplishment.
  • vh2014vh2014 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Great job!  Working out, everything in moderation, and a balanced diet will get you there.  I've lost 40lbs in 4 months just like that.  The best feeling was going for a Dr. appt and having the whole office tell me how great it was.  Keep up the great work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am trying really hard to lose 15lbs myself.. My weakness is wine. Hope I can be as successful as you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards