Wisconsin

clarion milwaukee

Anyone been to a reception at the Clarion by the airport?

Re: clarion milwaukee

• preciosa4preciosa4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been there yet, but I booked them for my reception.  They are reasonable in cost, the food is decent, and when I went for the open house, I could see that the ballroom was made up really pretty.  Most of their business (like 90%) is by word of mouth, which I thought was a good sign....
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the reply.  After visiting numerous venues this was the first one both my FI and I agreed on.  10/01/11 is my big day!  How bout you?  Are you thinking about using their decorations or going outside for that?
  • preciosa4preciosa4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are 10/09/10!  Going with the chicken and the dill salmon for the entrees...

Personally, I found their decorations to be a bit ridiculous cost wise.  I was already doing my own centerpieces using some items from my sister's wedding, but we'll definitely do the head table tulle-and-white-lights thing ourselves.  We can do it with minimal effort for a fraction of the price.  The ballroom is pretty, I think, and won't need much to look nice.  I'm not sure if the lighted trees are rentals or come with the place yet (need to ask) but I may rent them from either the hotel or my florist, depending on cost.
  • edited December 2011

I was thinking the same about the cost of the decorations at the Clarion.   Thanks again and congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards