Florida-South Florida

Anyone know of affordable catering companies for wedding at the Ronald W. Shane center in MIami?

I recently looked at the Ronald w. Shane center for my wedding next year. I'm looking for an affordable catering company. Does anyone who had their wedding there know of a good caterer? Or have suggestions? And also roughly what should I expect the cost to be?

Re: Anyone know of affordable catering companies for wedding at the Ronald W. Shane center in MIami?

• YA1YA1 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Try Ralph's Catering. They catered my daughter's wedding at the Spanish Monastery... affordable and wonderful. All the guests raved. We saved a lot of money also because we bought the liquor ourselves and returned whatever was not opened and he provided bartenders, mixers etc. Tell him Yana the mom from Stephy and Ariel's wedding sent you.
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    i agree with @ya1.. i used him for my catering and his food was AMAZING

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Thanks a lot for your recommendations. I will call him for a quote. 
  • Quick question for you both. Does Ralph do catering packages? And may I ask roughly the cost?
  • jezerfujezerfu member
    First Comment
    edited June 2014
    My caterer (exquisite productions) has worked at that venue many times. His reviews are great. My wedding isn't until Nov but I have only heard great things about them. Email me for more info
  • YA1YA1 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    yes, Ralph does packages and I don't want to say the cost here, but I'll tell you very very well priced. send me a private message and I'll tell you what it was for my daughter's/
  • Hello! We booked our wedding at RSC in December and hired Exquisite Productions (which are on the preferred vendor list) and the tasting went very well and he has amazing prices and the service is amazing so far!!!

As soon as you contact him, he'll send you prices. Also, if you look at non-preferred vendors, keep in mind that the security deposit is higher and they need to know the rules of the venue. 

• Hey everyone, Thank you all for the feedback. After searching and searching and trying to make a decision i finally decided on Exquisite Productions and after reading tons of reviews on them. I even had to opportunity to discover their brand new venue in Kendall which I really liked. Its a stand alone building and it has high ceilings, a really nice space.
  • Glad we could help in your decision making. Happy planning!!
  • I am looking for catering for the same venue for November. Any other suggestions? I will contact Ralphs Catering. Thanks! :)
  • Catering by Lovables.
  • my cousin got married at the shane center a few months ago and she used americaters. i know she had a package and everyone loved the food. not sure how much she paid but she was very happy.
  • Thank you. I'll check those out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards