Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Searching for Aspiring Day of Coordinator for DIY Philly Wedding

Hi there, My fiancé and I are currently planning a fun, playful, DIY wedding for this upcoming summer. We are creating a rather personal event and planning serval projects that reflect our tastes and interests. We are toying around with the idea of hiring someone to support us the day of in managing the event and making sure everything runs smoothly. Since we are financing this event ourselves, we hope to find someone within our budget. Currently, we are looking for someone who can support us for $300. We are open to talking to aspiring planners looking to build their portfolio, too. We appreciate your help! Cheers!

Re: Searching for Aspiring Day of Coordinator for DIY Philly Wedding

• I have someone who is doing some of my diy stuff and is going to be doing a lot the day of.  My sister-in-law used her and only had the greatest things to say, so hopefully I will have the same recommendation.  So far though, she has been awesome!  The only downside is she is not local (shes from the pocono area), but has no problem driving down. If you are interested, just write me a message and I'll pass along her info.
  • lys716lys716 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi Abizon,
    I own On a Lark, a vintage rental and event design company based out of York, Pa. I'd be happy to chat with you about exactly what you are looking for in terms of a day of coordinator. We may be able to help. Check out our website and FB page to see if you think our styles mesh. If so, give me a call and we can get to sorting something out! Hope the planning has been going well! Looking forward to chatting.

www.weareonalark.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards