Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Let's Talk Flowers - Baton Rouge

Hello all, it's been quite a while since I've been on this forum... I first joined when we were planning my daughter's wedding. I then was active over in the Orlando board when planning our 25th anniversary vow renewal. Now I'm back in preparation for my son's wedding coming up this October! Of course, the role for mother of the groom is very different than the role for mother of the bride. I'm just working with the flowers this time around. Since it's been eight years since I purchased wedding flowers in the Baton Rouge area, I know things will have changed. We're looking at a combination of florist-prepared and do-it-yourself flowers... with the florist preparing the more formal arrangements for the church (altar arrangements, bridal party flowers, registry table) and do-it-yourself for the rustic reception venue. Which florists in Baton Rouge currently do the best work? Also, which suppliers for do-it-yourself are the most reliable for quality and freshness? Does anyone have experience with Costco? THANKS for any information!

P.S. - If any of you are interested, my daughter's wedding was featured in the Real Weddings section. They didn't select the best photos for the story, but they did include some of my favorite elements of her wedding... the programs, the second line favors, and the cake. Here's a link: http://www.theknot.com/weddings/album/kate-and-jason-a-formal-wedding-in-baton-rouge-la-5887
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards