Arizona-Phoenix

Need help with finding an outdoor venue

Hi there, I need some help/advice with finding an outdoor wedding venue in or around Phoenix, AZ. I'm looking for something with nice scenery and a venue that would be able to hold the entire ceremony and reception for around 150 guests in October of this year. I know I'm cutting it close but I haven't had much time to look. Also, if they would be willing to allow outside vending/catering, that would be great too. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :) -Mari

Answers

• I looked at two locations that had very nice outdoor venues- the Four Seasons and the Hermosa Inn (however, the Hermosa may be too small for your size group). The Boulders also has very nice venues. Unfortunately, these venues will not allow outside catering.
  • zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    If you're willing to look in Mesa, there's a newish venue called The Views at Superstition. They don't have onsite catering, and you have your choice of 3 different ceremony sites.
      You might also try Superstition Manor out here,
    You can try the Phoenix Zoo-you will have to work with one of their preferred caterers, but they have reasonable options, or one of the city parks-Saguaro Ranch might suit you, in Glendale.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards