Wisconsin

Cedar Hill Barn?

Hello all! I am looking for more information regarding Cedar HIll Barn in Markesan, Wi. Has anyone attended a wedding here or are planning their wedding here? Any information would be helpful! My finace and I are very interested in the venue, but it's about an hour away and I'd rather hear other's experiences before we drive there, only to be disappointed. If anyone knows a price either that would be great. Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cedar Hill Barn?

• It is also called Cedar HIll Farm!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you email them they will give you all the details. I looked into it and for a Saturday wedding in 2013, $1,500- $2,000 depending how many people you are inviting. I haven't been there before myself. 
  • I got married at Cedar Hill in July 2011 and we LOVED it!  The owners, Renee and Gary, were so inviting and helpful, they are completely down-to-earth and always put my husband at ease when we were stressed about planning.  The grounds and barn are beautful.  They also steered us to a local pig farmer (Steve Kutz) who did a great job with a pig roast for us.  Very reasonable, and another great vendor to work with.  We had a lot of guests tell us it was one of the best weddings, and best food, they'd experienced.  I highly highly recommend booking with them!  They also have another barn south of Cedar Hill, about 25 minutes north of 151 & 51 in Madison.  Not sure of the details on that barn though.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards