August 2015 Weddings

Etsy Invites/ Save the dates

Hi there Brides,

Has anyone used etsy to order save the date cards/ or invitations and if so did you get the jpeg file type where you take it in to get it printed. I am wanting to do this for the Save the Dates to save some money but want to know if anyone recommends where to get them printed at... like a costco or officemax, etc....

Thanks!

Re: Etsy Invites/ Save the dates

• I used Etsy for my engagment party invites. I used the jpeg downloadable document. Bought some card stock and printed them off out home. They turned out perfectly,  I love them. Definitely save some money and use Etsy! :)
  • I am currently working with an Etsy designer on my Save The Dates.  I can either take the downloadable doc and run, or have them print them (but they wont print envelopes, unfortunately).  Does anyone know where the best place to get them printed would be in terms of cost and quality.  Also, do any of those printing places print envelopes, too? 
  • I bought my STD from Etsy and I loved them!  I did have them print them for me and they also printed the envelopes so I guess I'm really no help at all ;)  Shutterfly has cute STD cards and aournd the holidays I have noticed they are running specials. Today (12/9) for example everything was 40% off.    
  • You can upload your jpg or pdf files to either vistaprint or shutterfly too, if you wanted a professional printing job but a little bit cheaper than having them design the whole thing (or if you are doing 100+ invites, that may cost some $ in ink cartridges!)
  • Check out local print shops too! FSIL got all of her stuff printed at a small printing and screenpressing shop in her hometown for super cheap, and it looked really professional. Most of them will let you buy paper that they stock, or let you bring in your own paper.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards