Honeymoon Discussions
Options

honeymoon booked!

We are so excited! A week ago I wasnt even expecting to go on a honeymoon. Now we are going on a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise. It was a really great price for a room with a balcony. So if you have no idea where to go or all inclusive hotels are too much check Carnivals website for some really great deals.

Re: honeymoon booked!

• Options
    Aww, have a wonderful trip :) and thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    Congrats on booking your trip! :) It's a great feeling!!! I'm counting down the days till ours now... just under 3 months now!

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks ladies and you're welcome
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Enjoy your trip! I love cruising and I currently have 4 booked over the next two years! I'm not a fan of Carnival at all but hopefully you have a great time!
  • Options
    I hope we do too. We dont get to do much traveling so we're not hard to please. As long as we have each other and good food we're fine. Most of all we're just happy to be able to get away. Who do you like cruising with @mlg78‌
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    We love Royal Caribbean.  I just booked two more for 2015 with their current buy one get one half off deal.  For our honeymoon we did the Jewel of the Seas to the southern Caribbean... Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados.  It was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards