Ohio-Columbus

Wedding Sale -- Rustic Barn Theme -- Blue Mason Jars, Mercury Glass and Doilies, Oh My!

Please visit the Weebly page for this wedding sale:  http://mikeandjessicawedding.weebly.com/index.html

Blue mason jars, doilies, mercury glass lanterns and votives, patio/barn lights, doorknob table numbers -- good stuff going cheap!

Also have rustic windows for table assignments.

E-mail me at tpeoples7@att.net with any questions.

Happy shopping!

Re: Wedding Sale -- Rustic Barn Theme -- Blue Mason Jars, Mercury Glass and Doilies, Oh My!

• Forgot to mention -- if you hover your mouse over the picture, you will see a description and price of the items.  I prefer not to ship, especially the glass items.  I am willing to meet before you purchase if you want to look.

Please help me get my basement cleaned out!

• Would you be willing to split up the Chinese lanterns? Sadly, our venue is a private estate (The Darby House) and when I was interested in using these I contacted the Darby House first to see if it was a yes or no item, and sadly we are not allowed due to it still being a families owned estate still. Now, I am only looking for 2 instead of a ton, to either use for our engagement photos or to go off with our photographer after everyone leaves for the night and we are the only ones left and leave the property and find somewhere to go and do them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • raewiltraewilt member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I will take the lanterns and mercury candle hoders if still available!!
  • Yes they are.  E-mail me at tpeoples7@att.net

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards