North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Affordable wedding packages in OBX?

I'm looking for suggestions for places with complete packages (ceremony and reception) for a very casual destination wedding for about 50-75 people. I didn't get the "wedding planning gene" that most seem to have and I would like to be able to bundle it all together. I've seen Sanderling Resort has some options, anyone else know of others?

Re: Affordable wedding packages in OBX?

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    The Sanderling is beautiful and offer great packages. Ksj and Phillyboy were married there and had a great experience. I'm sure they will see this and can give you some great info on The Sanderling. There is also The White Doe Inn, First Colony Inn, etc. best place to look is The Outer Banks Wedding Assoc website. They have lots of Real Weddings to look at, vendors, rental homes, caterers, etc. it will be a good "go to guide" when planning things.

• Options
    Hi and welcome. Yes, I was married in 2012 at the Sanderling. We were under their elopement package, we had 30 guests. It was awesome, and I would highly recommend it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    msirni0msirni0 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I got married at The Currituck Club and if you want an all inclusive type option I would recommend them! I found their prices to be very reasonable and the venue is stunning. Ashley is a breeze to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards