Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Recap :)

So the wedding was exactly want we wanted...casual, fun, and relaxed.  It did not go without a hitch though.  The original plan was for the wedding to be in the backyard but the forecast changed to 50% chance of t-storms.  We scrambled with one week to go and found an AMAZING venue who gave us a huge, huge, HUGE discount since they just so happened to be available that weekend.  The weather ended up perfect and I loved the venue so much more than I would have liked my mom's backyard. I ran insanely late (I know...BAD KNOTTIE!) but snacks and liquor were provided for guests while they waited so everyone seemed ok with it. The wedding and reception were held in the same location so there was no gap.  We had an artist friend take pictures.  I love the ones she got but I wish I would have given her a list or asked that she try to get specific pictures.  I could have done without the 4 food snake that slithered its way into the bridal area but it makes a good story.  Here are a few pictures.  :)

Re: Recap :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards